How to select the best property buyers agent Sydney
If you search for "Property buyers agent Sydney" on the internet, there is a long and growing list of different agents. As a leading property buyers agent Sydney, here is a list of some of the things that you should consider when searching for your property buyers agent Sydney:
1. Is the property buyers agent Sydney licensed? Under the Property Stock and Business Agents Act, 2002, your property buyers agent Sydney must be licensed. Check that your property buyers agent Sydney is licensed. Buyers Domain's corporate licence is number 1564872.
2. Are they independent property buyers agent Sydney? There is potentially a conflict of interest if your property buyers agent Sydney is also selling properties. A selling agent will try to get the highest selling price for a property whereas a property buyers agent Sydney should try to negotiate the lowest purchase price. At Buyers Domain we do not sell properties as we work exclusively as property buyers agents Sydney.
3. Do they have professional indemnity insurance? If so, how much are they covered for? This is an extremely important question as it may provide you with some protection in the event of professional negligence by the property buyers agent Sydney. At Buyers Domain we have professional indemnity insurance. Please ask us how much we are covered for.
4. Are they a member of any professional associations? The most important association for property buyers agent Sydney is Real Estate Institute of NSW. Buyers Domain is a member of REINSW.
5. What experience do they have? In particular, what experience do they have in dealing with the type of property that you are looking for? If you are looking to purchase an investment property in the Eastern Suburbs, it may not be appropriate to engage a property buyers agent Sydney who specialises in acquiring prestige homes on the Northern Beaches . At Buyers Domain we have experience working for first home buyers, home buyers, prestige buyers, downsizers and investors in the Inner West, Eastern Suburbs, Lower and Upper North Shore, Northern Beaches , Hills District, St George and Sutherland Shire.
6. How do they differ from other property buyers agent Sydney? There is such a variety of property buyers agent Sydney that some of the differences include the levels of experience, service and fee structure. At Buyers Domain, we stand apart from other property buyers agent Sydney in the following areas:
- Background. Our director, Nick Viner who has a Masters degree in law worked as a highly trained property solicitor in top City firms before embarking upon a career as a successful property buyers agent.
- Commitment to our clients.
- Property knowledge.
- Attention to detail.
- Price Structure. Our previous clients can attest to their extremely high levels of satisfaction and reward. We are happy to provide their testimonials to you and if you would like a reference, please do not hesitate to ask us.
Select your property buyers agent Sydney with a clearer understanding. Call Buyers Domain, the professional way to buy property.